Gain extra motivation by exercising with a friend or family member. As a Signature Circle member, you can bring someone with you each time you work out.
Free Guest Privileges Rules
- Signature Circle Members are able to bring in one guest per day for free.
- All guests must present State I.D. or Driver’s License.
- All guests must be at least 12 years of age.
- Any guests under 18 must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
- All guests must be accompanied by a Signature Circle Member at the time of visit.
- Signature Circle Member must remain with their guest in the club at all times.
- Free Guest Privileges are only valid at Signature Circle Members Home Club.
- All Signature Circle Members’ Guests must follow all Charter Fitness policies while in club.
- Guests are entitled access to fitness facility only.
- Personal Training, Tanning, and other Signature Circle Membership amenities are not included.
5 Benefits of Working Out with a Friend
Fewer skipped workouts
Scheduling a gym session with a friend helps hold you accountable for getting your workout in. Meeting someone at the gym not only motivates you to show up, but to work hard as well.
Push yourself further
Exercising with another person pushes you to do your workout and do it to the best of your ability. Another bonus – if you work out with a friend who is stronger or faster than you, you’ll be more likely to test your own limits.
Try new exercises
Hitting the gym with a friend is the perfect time to try a new exercise such as strength training or lifting heavier weights. When trying something new, your friend will provide a confidence boost and can also serve as a spotter if you need one.
Work out longer
Time flies when you’re having fun… or at least when you are distracted. Having someone to chat with between sets let’s you focus on something other than just your workout making the time go by faster.
There’s nothing worse than undoing all your hard work at the gym with unhealthy foods. A friend who’s worked up a sweat with you is likely to want to join you for a healthy post-exercise meal or snack.