Once you have viewed this video, please complete the form below.
---Charter Fitness of BeverlyCharter Fitness of BloomingtonCharter Fitness of BridgeportCharter Fitness of BridgeviewCharter Fitness of ChampaignCharter Fitness of Chicago - N. Logan SquareCharter Fitness of Chicago - Peterson ParkCharter Fitness of CountrysideCharter Fitness of Crest HillCharter Fitness of Crystal LakeCharter Fitness of Garfield RidgeCharter Fitness of Glendale HeightsCharter Fitness of HobartCharter Fitness of Homer GlenCharter Fitness of KenoshaCharter Fitness of McHenryCharter Fitness of MokenaCharter Fitness of NilesCharter Fitness of North HobartCharter Fitness of Oak LawnCharter Fitness of Olympia FieldsCharter Fitness of Orland ParkCharter Fitness of Palos HeightsCharter Fitness of Park RidgeCharter Fitness of PeoriaCharter Fitness of RockfordCharter Fitness of SchaumburgCharter Fitness of ScherervilleCharter Fitness of ShorewoodCharter Fitness of SpringfieldCharter Fitness of SycamoreCharter Fitness of Tinley ParkCharter Fitness of UrbanaCharter Fitness of ValparaisoCharter Fitness of West ChicagoCharter Fitness of WestchesterCharter Fitness of Willowbrook------------------------Cardinal Fitness of AlgonquinCardinal Fitness of ChannahonCardinal Fitness of Chicago - West LoopCardinal Fitness of Des PlainesCardinal Fitness of FrankfortCardinal Fitness of Glen EllynCardinal Fitness of LockportCardinal Fitness of South BendCardinal Fitness of Wheaton
1. List the opener responsibilities prior to opening the club.
2. What should you do if the club is not in proper order when you arrive to open it?
3. What must you always do when you leave the front desk?
4. Where do you find daily cleaning tasks?
5. What must you do every time a member enters or leaves the gym?
6. How often do the locker rooms need to be checked?
7. What is the proper phone greeting?
8. Who handles sales, cancels, and membership inquiries?
9. Prior to mopping, what should you put out?
10. What are the hours of operation Monday-Friday and Saturday/Sunday?
11. What is the address and phone number to the club you work at?
12. When someone comes into the club to inquire about a membership, what is the first thing you should do?
13. What are your responsibilities of marketing the club?
14. What should you do if a member has an alert upon scanning in. ie balance, expired contract, etc.?
15. List the responsibilities of the day shift member experience rep.
16. List the responsibilities of the closing shift member experience rep.
17. What are the 3 C’s that should be stressed daily to ensure an exceptional member experience?
18. What Clubs are basic members allowed to workout at?
19. What Clubs are Premium members allowed to workout at and where can they bring their free guest?
20. Where should contractors and servicemen sign in?
We are opening brand new clubs in the following cities:
Check out our brand new facilities just opened in:
Try Charter Fitness risk free for 7 days. Stop in today to get started!
Offers valid for a limited time. Other fees and restrictions may apply. See store for details.